United States Delegation Working
U. S. Position on Removals From Austria
Removals of property from Austria, whether as war booty, reparations, restitution, exports, or otherwise shall be limited to the following:
- Finished war material, not including equipment used to produce war material.
- Such equipment especially adapted to the production of arms, ammunition, and implements of war, as may be approved by the Control Council.
- Restitution of identifiable art, religious, historical, educational or cultural objects, and such other identifiable property as may be approved by the Control Council.
- Exports which are paid for in currencies acceptable to the Control Council[.]
- Authorship not indicated.↩