131. Memorandum from McNaughton to Nitze, July 3
Readout of ACDA meeting on test ban issues. Confidential. 2 pp. Washington National Records Center, RG 330, OSD/OATSD (AE) Files: FRC 69 A 2243, 97 USP, Nuclear Test Suspension/Geneva, 1960–1962.
132. Telegram 378 to London, July 17
Text of Rusk letter to Home on Geneva issues. Top Secret. 2 pp. Department of State, Presidential Correspondence: Lot 66 D 204, Secretary Rusk’s Conversations with U.K. Officials, 1961–1962, Vol. 1.
133. Letter from Rep. Holifield and Sen. Jackson to President Kennedy, July 25
Concern regarding U.S. negotiating stance on the test ban talks. CIA Files, DCI, ER Subject Files, Congress.
134. Memorandum for the Record Prepared by McCone, July 26
Discussion of atmospheric and comprehensive treaties by Committee of Principals, July 26. Secret. 4 pp. CIA Files, Job 80B01285A, DCI Memos for Record, 4/9/62–8/21/62.
135. Memorandum of NSC Meeting, July 27
Discussion of Soviet refusal to allow on-site inspections and Geneva negotiating strategy. Secret. 2 pp. CIA Files, Job 01676R, DCI Files, ER Subject Files, NSC etc, 7/1/62–7/31/62.
136. Memorandum for the Record Prepared by McCone, July 27
Meeting with Dr. Teller regarding verification issue. Secret. 1 p. CIA Files, Job 80B01285A, DCI Memos for the Record, 4/7/62–8/21/62.
137. Memorandum of Discussion Prepared by McCone, July 27
Meeting with Dr. Northrup on seismic detection technology. Secret. 2 pp. CIA Files, Job 80B01285A, DCI Memos for the Record, 4/7/62–8/21/62.
138. Letter from President Kennedy to Macmillan, July 27
Possible modification in proposals on test ban. Top Secret. 4 pp. Department of State, Presidential Correspondence: Lot 66 D 204, Kennedy–Macmillan, 1962, Vol. III.