411. Memorandum from Saunders to Komer, July 5
Police Committee meeting readout. Secret. 1 p. Kennedy Library, National Security Files, Kaysen Series, Foreign Aid, General, 5/62–11/63, Box 373.
412. Memorandum from Cooper to Kaysen, July 13
Observations on Galbraith’s views on effect of aid on the balance of payments. Confidential. 3 pp. Kennedy Library, National Security Files, Kaysen Series, Balance of Payments, AID, Box 362.
413. Memorandum from Kaysen to G. Griffith Johnson, July 13
Transmits copy of a July 13 memo from Kaysen to Kennedy on Galbraith’s latest aid proposals. Confidential. 4 pp. Department of State, E Files: Lot 64 D 452, AID, General.
414. Memorandum from Dillon to President Kennedy, July 17
Observations on Galbraith’s proposals on aid and the balance of payments. Confidential. 1 p. Kennedy Library, President’s Office Files, Treasury, 7/62, Box 94E.
415. Memorandum from Coffin to the Special Group (CI), July 18
“AID Supported Counter-Insurgency Activities.” Secret. 6 pp. Kennedy Library, National Security Files, Departments and Agencies Series, AID, 1962, Box 268.
416. Cedto 137 from Paris, July 31
Annual aid review. Confidential. 3 pp. Department of State, Central Files, 800.0000/7–3162.