235. Paper prepared in the CIA, January 1961. Mission and concept of operation for action against Cuba. Secret. 2 pp. CIA, DDO/LA/COG Files: Job 82–00679R, Box 3, Papers Furnished the Green Committee.
236. Briefing paper for Secretary of State-designate Rusk, January 1961. Presidentially authorized program to replace current Cuban Government with one suited to democratic ideals of Cuban people and compatible with long-range U.S. interests. Secret. 28 pp. CIA, DDO/DDP Files: Job 78–01450R, Box 5, Area Activity—Cuba Task Force.
237. Memorandum from C. Tracy Barnes to McCone, January 2. -Material for January 3 policy meeting on Cuba. Secret. 9 pp. CIA, DDO/DDP Files: Job 67–01083R, Box 1, C.T. Barnes—Chrono, Jan–Jul 1961.
January 2, 1961
238. Memorandum from Barnes to the Special Assistant to the Under Secretary for Political Affairs, January 17. Joint Planning Committee on Cuba. Secret. 3 pp. DOS, INR/IL Historical Files, Cuba Program, Nov 1960-Jan 29, 1961.
January 17, 1961
239. Memorandum from Ambassador Willauer to Merchant, January 18. December 6 plan to overthrow the Castro regime. Secret. 3 pp. DOS, INR/IL Historical Files, Cuba Program, Nov 1960-Jan 20, 1961.
January 18, 1961
240. Memorandum from Ambassador Willauer to Rusk, January 27. Recommendations from meeting on the Task Force on Cuba. Top Secret. 2 pp. DOS, INR/IL Historical Files, Cuba Program, Jan 21, 1961.
January 27, 1961