710 Conference (W & PW)
Suggested Agenda Approved by President Roosevelt 19 for the Conference of American Republics Collaborating in the War Effort
[ Washington , January 18, 1945.]
- Further Cooperative Measures for the Prosecution of the War to Complete Victory.
- Consideration of Problems of International Organization for
Peace and Security.
- World Organization.
- 1) General Support for Dumbarton Oaks.
- The Further Development of the Inter-American System,
and Its Relation to World Organization.
- Atlantic Charter.20
- Utilization of Inter-American System for Implementing World Organization.
- Annual Consultation of Foreign Ministers.
- Joint Guarantee of Boundaries.
- Consultation on Post-War Settlements.
- Consideration of the Economic and Social Problems of the
- Other American Republics to Join U.S. in Reduction of Barriers to Free Flow of Trade and Commerce.
- Agreement by U.S. to Assist Them in Cushioning Shock From Termination of War Purchases and in Meeting Internal Economic and Social Problems. A Joint Insurance Policy for Next Five or Ten Years.
- Other Matters of General and Immediate Concern to the Participating Governments.