[See “Affairs at Bluefields,” Senate Ex. Doc. No. 20, Fifty-third Congress, third session, and “Regulations respecting fur seals,” Senate Ex. Doc. No. 67, Fifty-third Congress, third session. Appendix Foreign Relations, 1894.]
- Consular representation in Bulgaria.
- Removal of British subjects from the Choctaw Reservation (Document 242)
- British Guiana and the Venezuelan boundary (Documents 243-244)
- American interests in the Transvaal (Documents 245-247)
- Prevention of escape of Chinamen (Documents 248-249)
- Protection of salmon fisheries (Documents 250-251)
- Collisions at sea.
- The Brazilian revolt.
- American physicians in Great Britain (Documents 274-275)
- Salvage in the West India Islands (Documents 276-277)
- Claims against Great Britain (Documents 278-279)
- Tonnage dues in Grenada (Documents 280-281)
- Vessels carrying troops (Document 282)
- Commercial agreements with the West Indies (Documents 283-284)