- Political affairs
- Arbitrary rule of President Bertrand; his assumption of dictatorial powers, July 17, 1919—Revolutionary movement under López Gutiérrez—Representations of the United States in behalf of free elections; proposal of good offices, September 5—Resignation of Bertrand, September 9—Exercise of power by the Council of Ministers assisted by the diplomatic and consular corps—Admonitions of the United States against dictation by López Gutiérrez—Installation of Bográn as Provisional President, October 5—Election of López Gutiérrez; pronouncements of the United States recognizing his election and Bográn’s tenure for the unexpired term (Documents 317-350)
- Amends made for an insult to the American flag (Documents 351-355)
- Treatment of enemy property21 (Documents 356-366)
- Boundary dispute with Guatemala.
- Boundary dispute with Nicaragua.