- Political affairs
- Financial affairs
- Proposals for loans to finance currency reform and for the establishment of a national bank—Suggestion by the United States Government of study by an expert—Project for an issue of additional paper money; deferment on the advice of the United States—Appointment of Professor Kemmerer to study the currency problem; his recommendations, September 6—Support of his plan by the United States (Documents 224-245)
- Treatment of enemy property14 (Documents 246-266)
- Convention with the United States for the establishment of an international gold-clearance fund.
- Convention with the United States for facilitating the work of traveling salesmen.
- Boundary dispute with Honduras.