- Execution of the treaty of September 16, 19151
- Arrangements for direct communication with the President of Haiti and for periodic conferences of American treaty officials—Supplementary agreements, August 24 and December 3, 1918, providing for American approval of legislation and disbursements—Request of the Haitian Government for the abolition of martial law and for the right to appoint and dismiss customs employees—Complaints alleging arbitrary acts of American financial authorities—Consideration of withdrawal of the forces of occupation—Reports of increased banditry; dispatch of additional forces—Note of October 10, 1919, in justification of the policies of the occupation (Documents 267-288)
- Agreement between the United States and Haiti, October 3, 1919, for the establishment of a claims commission and for a loan of $40,000,000 (Documents 289-300)
- Contract of retrait between the Haitian Government and the National Bank, April 12, 1919 (Documents 301-314)
- Agreement of the United States to a special bond issue for paving done under a contract of 1912 (Documents 315-316)
- Convention with the United States for the establishment of an international gold-clearance fund.