- Message of the President, Belisario Porras, to the National Assembly (Document 1719)
- Neutrality in the waters of the Isthmus of Panama: Protocol of an agreement between the United States and Panama, signed at Washington October 10, 1914 (Document 1720)
- Assault on American citizens in Panama3 (Documents 1721-1735)
- Boundary dispute between Costa Rica and Panama; award made by the Chief Justice of the United States; refusal of Panama to accept the award; acceptance by Costa Rica of the good offices of the United States tendered to both parties5 (Documents 1736-1754)
- Railroad construction in Panama; attitude of the United States10 (Documents 1755-1766)
- Control by the United States of wireless telegraph stations in Panama12 (Documents 1767-1788)
- Panama Canal tolls.