- Arbitration agreement between the United States and Great Britain,
extending the duration of the Convention of April 4, 1908 (Document 459)
- Treaty for the advancement of general peace, concluded between the United
States and Great Britain (Document 460)
- Jurisdiction of the United States over foreign ships and persons on board
them in United States waters; jurisdiction in foreign waters of the master
or other person authorized by the United States over members of the crew of
a private ship sailing under the United States flag (Documents 461-462)
- Panama Canal tolls: repeal of the provision of the Panama Canal Act
exempting vessels in the coastwise trade of the United States from the
payment of tolls
- Presentation of a statue of Washington to Great Britain by the State of
Virginia (Documents 465-469)
- Colonization of the Gold Coast, West Africa, by American Negroes (Documents 470-476)
- Protection by the United States of British interests—in the Dominican Republic and in Mexico.
- Assistance to American refugees in Mexico by British diplomatic and consular officers.
- Agreement between the United States and Great Britain in relation to oil interests in Mexico.