- Message of the President, Ricardo Jiménez, to the Congress (Document 177)
- Boundary dispute between Costa Rica and Panama.
- Protest of Costa Rica in relation to a proposed Nicaraguan canal treaty.
- Treaty for the advancement of general peace, concluded between the United
States and Costa Rica (Document 178)
- Arbitration agreement between the United States and Costa Rica, extending
the duration of the Convention of January 13, 1909 (Document 179)
- Representation of Chinese interests by American diplomatic and consular
officers (Documents 180–189)
- Protest of the United States against the presence in Costa Rica of certain
Nicaraguan revolutionists (Documents 190–200)