exhibit with relation to catholic mission indian schools.
[Submitted by the agent of the United States.]
Reference to page 27 of the report of the Commissioner of Indian Affairs for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1901, shows the following Catholic mission Indian schools within the limits of the territory expressly conveyed to the United States by Mexico under the provisions of the treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo:
|Do||Kelseyville (St. Turibius)||13|
|Do||St John’s Mission||83|
|Do||Kelseyville (St. Turibius)||7|
|Catholic schools in additional territory, apparently originally claimed by Spain as part of California.|