PART IV. Briefs Submitted to the Permanent Court of Arbitration on Behalf of the United States.
- Statement and brief of agent and counsel of the United States.
- Brief of Senator William M. Stewart and Mr. C. J. Kappler.
- Brief of Messrs. Doyle & Doyle.
- Brief of Mr. Garret W. McEnerney.
- Supplemental brief of Messrs. Doyle & Doyle.
BEFORE THE PERMANENT COURT OF ARBITRATION UNDER THE HAGUE CONVENTION OF 1899.
THE CASE OF THE PIOUS FUND OF THE CALIFORNIAS.
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
REPUBLIC OF MEXICO.
STATEMENT AND BRIEF ON BEHALF OF THE UNITED STATES.
|Jackson H. Ralston,
Agent of the United States and of Counsel.
|William L. Penfield,
Solicitor of the Department of State.
Menlopark, Cal., August, 1902.
The Hague, September 25, 1902.
September 18, 1902.