File No. 840.48/979

The Ambassador in Austria-Hungary (Penfield) to the Secretary of State


305. Can passports issue and financially assist return children of tender years born in United States (1) of parents not naturalized, (2) of declarants?

[Page 728]

The Secretary of State to the Ambassador in Austria-Hungary (Penfield)


327. Your 305, 24th. Passports and financial assistance may be extended to American-born minor children of parents not naturalized or declarants.