- Report of the international commission of inquiry into the firing on
British fishing vessels by Russian war vessels in the North Sea (Document 400)
- Visit of the second cruiser squadron under the command of Prince Louis of
Battenberg to the United States (Documents 401–405)
- Delimitation of the Alaskan boundary (Documents 406–407)
- Protection of Niagara Falls (Documents 408–415)
- Treaty between the United States and Great Britain by which the United
States relinquishes extraterritorial rights in Zanzibar (Document 416)
- Agreement of alliance between Great Britain and Japan (Document 417)
- Newfoundland fishery question (Documents 418–438)
- Boycott of American goods at Singapore (Documents 439–441)
- Control of the customs revenues of the Dominican Republic by the United States.
- Seizure of the Canadian schooner Agnes G. Donahoe by Uruguay. Request for the good offices of the United States by the Government of Great Britain.