85. National Security Decision Memorandum 3301
Washington, May 6, 1976.
- The Secretary of State
- The Secretary of Treasury
- The Secretary of Defense
- The Secretary of Commerce
- The Director of Central Intelligence
- The Acting Executive Director, Council on International Economic Policy
- United States Policy on Export-Import Bank Loans for South Africa
The President has reviewed the response to NSSM 236,2 and has approved the recommendation that there be no change in Export-Import Bank policy on loans to South Africa.