- Revolutionary disorders on the frontiers of Honduras:1 representations by the United States
deprecating the toleration of revolutionary activities against neighboring
states (Documents 756-791)
- Appointment of Arthur N. Young as Financial Adviser to the Government of
Honduras (Documents 792-801)
- Treatment of formerly German-owned property25 (Documents 802-803)
- Boundary dispute with Guatemala.
- Conference at Amapala between the Presidents of Honduras and Nicaragua—Agreement of November 17, 1920.