- Fall of the Estrada Cabrera government1
- Revolutionary agitation against President Estrada Cabrera—Efforts by the United States to allay factional discord—Request from both factions for mediation by the diplomatic corps—Proclamation of reforms issued by the President on the advice of the United States Government—Outbreak of factional hostilities, and resignation of the President—Inauguration of the Herrera government and its recognition by the United States (Documents 607-669)
- Treatment of formerly German-owned property15 (Documents 670-674)
- Denunciation by Guatemala of the Convention of August 20, 1910, concerning the protection of trade marks.
- Boundary dispute with Honduras.