Paris Peace Conf. 184/109
Memorandum by the Administrative Officer of the Commission to Negotiate Peace (Patterson)
Paris, February 15, 1919.
Memorandum No. 77
Subject: Official Commission Designations.
- The designations of officials of the Secretariat are now as follows:
- Joseph Clark Grew, Secretary General, with the rank of Minister Plenipotentiary.
- Leland Harrison, Diplomatic Secretary, with the rank of Counsellor of Embassy.
- Philip H. Patchin, Executive Secretary, with the rank of Counsellor of Embassy.
- The title of Executive Officer, Captain Richard C. Patterson, Jr., is changed to Administrative Officer, and the Executive Offices will hereafter be called the Administrative Offices. The symbol used in correspondence is changed from EO to AO.
- The foregoing involves no change in the functions of the officials mentioned.
R. C. Patterson, Jr.
Captain, U. S. A.
J. C. Grew