Paris Peace Conf. 184.001101/5
Minutes of Meeting of the Steering Committee, July 10, 1919, at 2 p.m.
- Dr. James Brown Scott
- Prof. Johnson
- Mr. J. F. Dulles
- Mr. L. Harrison
- Mr. Harrison reported the action taken by the Commissioners on the
recommendations which had been approved on the previous day by the
Steering Committee, and in regard to question (a)
of yesterday’s minutes, the following was agreed upon:
(a) That the Secretary-General of the Conference shall take the necessary steps to insure that the Drafting Committee shall be in position to deliver to the Council the clauses of the Treaty with Bulgaria by July 25th.
- In regard to question (b) of yesterday’s minutes, Mr. Dulles stated that the British have named Mr. Peel on the Reparations Committee.
- It was agreed that the question of the remaining portion of the frontier between Hungary and Yugo-Slavia should be placed on the agenda for the Council of Five.
- In regard to the question brought up in the second paragraph of yesterday’s minutes, Mr. Harrison stated that the Commission has approved that Mr. Nielsen be requested to consider the propriety of concluding conventions with all the new States recognized by the Conference.
- The Session adjourned at 2:50 PM.