- Political affairs. Continuance of occupation by American forces. Convocation of a constituent assembly (Documents 350–357)
- Treaty between the United States and Haiti relating to the finances,
economic development and tranquillity of Haiti. Correspondence and exchange
of notes concerning the interpretation thereof. Agreement establishing the
compensation of officials provided for in Article II of the treaty.
Agreement establishing the compensation of engineers provided for in Article
XIII. Gendarmerie protocol carrying out the provisions of Article X.
Telegraph and telephone agreement carrying out provisions of Article XIII.
Protocol amending the French text of the gendarmerie protocol
- Treaty between the United States and Haiti Relating to the Finances,
Economic Development, and Tranquillity of Haiti (Documents 362–364)
- Financial and economic affairs. Administration of the
finances of Haiti by American officials. Agreement between the Haitian
commission and the National Bank of the Republic of Haiti. Appointment of
American officials under provisions of the treaty (Documents 365–422)
- Controversy between the National Railroad Co. of Haiti and the Government
of Haiti. Good offices of the United States
- Exchange of notes between the United States and France concerning French
interests in Haiti (Documents 436–440)