91. Memorandum From the President’s Assistant for National Security Affairs (Kissinger)1
- The Secretary of State
- The Secretary of the Treasury
- The Secretary of Agriculture
- The Secretary of Commerce
- Public Statements on Soviet Emigration and MFN
The President has directed that Administration officials planning statements on the subjects of Soviet emigration policy and the issue of Most Favored Nation treatment for the Soviet Union submit the text of the proposed statement to the White House for clearance.
- Source: National Archives, Nixon Presidential Materials, NSC Files, Box 721, Country Files—Europe—USSR, Vol. XXVIII. Confidential. A copy was sent to the Executive Director, CIEP.↩