The question of economic assistance to Iran; United States interest in the settlement of the Anglo-Iranian oil dispute, January–December 19511
1. For previous documentation on Iran, see Foreign Relations, 1950, vol. v, pp. 445 ff.
- A. Events leading to the assassination of Prime Minister Razmara (Documents 1-8)
- B. The formation of the Mosadeq government and the nationalization of the oil industry in Iran (Documents 9-40)
- C. The Harriman mission (Documents 41-91)
- D. The Anglo-Iranian Oil Company dispute at the United Nations (Documents 92-116)
- E. The visit of Prime Minister Mosadeq to Washington and the interest of the World Bank in resolving the oil dispute (Documents 117-138)