IX. United States participation in the negotiations for an Austrian treaty 1
1. Previous documentation on this topic is presented in Foreign Relations, 1947, volume ii .
- A. The preparations for the resumption of meetings of the Deputies for
Austria of the Council of Foreign Ministers (Documents 800-814)
- The meetings of the Deputies for Austria, February–May 1948 (Documents 815-848)
- C. The continued interest of the United States in an Austrian treaty;
attempts to resume meetings of the Deputies for Austria (Documents 849-856)
- D. The unagreed articles of the draft Austrian treaty (Document 857)