Mol. Preliminary One suggestion: add “common” enemy. Likes communiqué. No objection to mention Black Sea area. Must be approved by Stalin
2. S. announces 3 questions before the 3 F. M. On first point.
Adding “dismemberment” to Art 124 & refer to EAC.[Page 658]
Mol. Accepts addition of word.
Eden . Another formula “and measures for the dissolution of the German unitary state” Would cover abolition of centralization of Germ. govt.
Agreed to add: “And the dismemberment” after demilitarization.
No agreement on Russian change.
- Transcribed for this volume from longhand notes in pencil.↩
- For citations to pertinent documents, see the preceding Page minutes of this meeting.↩
- Stettinius. (Throughout the Matthews notes the editors have added footnote explanations of the more unusual contractions and abbreviations.)↩
- Of the draft instrument entitled “Unconditional Surrender of Germany”.↩
- Points appear in the original.↩