78. Telegram From Director of Central Intelligence Dulles to the Chiefs of Certain CIA Stations in Central America1
32044. 1. Effective this date all addressee Stations will constitute component elements of PBSUCCESS regional command with project headquarters at LINCOLN under Jerome C. Dunbar, Special Deputy, WHD for this project.
2. Hereafter until further notice subject Stations will devote top operational priority to this project receiving their guidance and instructions direct from LINCOLN.
3. Prior to 1 Jan 1954 all cables will be directed to Dir as heretofore with info LINCOLN (SLINC).
4. Effective 1 Jan all cables will be directed to LINCOLN info Dir.
5. Separate instructions to follow for revised pouching procedures.
- Source: Central Intelligence Agency, Job 79–01025A, Box 7, Folder 2. Secret; Routine; PBSUCCESS. Drafted by [name not declassified], coordinated by Helms, and approved by King. Sent to Guatemala City, [2 places not declassified] and repeated to LINCOLN.↩