International Diplomatic Conferences:
- Second Peace Conference at The Hague (Documents 454-508a)
- Correspondence Concerning the Visit of Mr. De Martens to the Capitals
of Europe, and the Inclusion of the Subject of Disarmament in the
Programme for Discussion at the Peace Conference. (Documents 454-466)
- Acceptance of Programme and Date of Meeting. (Documents 467-471)
- The Question of Adherence of Nonsignatory States to the First
Convention of 1899 Under Article 60 to Enable Them to Participate in the
Second Conference. (Documents 472-498)
- Notifications of Adherence by Certain American States. (Documents 499-507)
- Instructions to the American Delegates to The Hague Conference,
1907. (Document 508)
- Instructions to the International (Peace) Conference at The Hague, 1899.
- Report of the Delegates of the United States to the Second
International Peace Conference Held at The Hague from June 15 to October
18, 1907. (Document 508a)
- Correspondence Concerning the Visit of Mr. De Martens to the Capitals of Europe, and the Inclusion of the Subject of Disarmament in the Programme for Discussion at the Peace Conference. (Documents 454-466)
- Settlement of International Disputes. (Document 508b)
- Recovery of Contract Debts. (Document 508c)
- Opening of Hostilities. (Document 508d)
- Laws and Customs of War on Land. (Document 508e)
- Rights and Duties of Neutral Powers. (Document 508f)
- Submarine Contact Mines. (Document 508g)
- Bombardment by Naval Forces. (Document 508h)
- Naval war and the Geneva Convention. (Document 508i)
- Right of Capture in Naval war. (Document 508j)
- Neutral Powers in Naval war. (Document 508k)
- Discharging Projectiles from Balloons. (Document 508l)
- Status of Enemy Merchant Ships. (Document 508m)
- Conversion of Merchant Ships into war Ships. (Document 508n)
- International Prize Court. (Document 508o)
- Final act of the Second International Peace Conference. (Documents 508p-508q)
- Signatures to the Hague Conventions of 1907.
- Brussels Sugar Convention of March, 1902, Additional act to.
- International Conference for the Regulation of the Traffic of Spirits in Africa.
- Third International Sanitary Convention, Mexico City, December 2–7, 1907.
- Convention for the Exemption of Hospital Ships, in Time of war, from the Payment of all Dues and Taxes Imposed for the Benefit of the State.
- Central American Peace Conference.