Henry Bedinger - People - Department History
Henry Bedinger (1812–1858)
State of Residence: Virginia
- Chargé d’Affaires (Denmark)
Appointed: May 24, 1853
Presentation of Credentials: October 13, 1853
Termination of Mission: Promoted to Minister Resident September 23, 1854
- Commissioned during a recess of the Senate; recommissioned on February 8, 1854, after confirmation.
- Minister Resident (Denmark)
Appointed: June 29, 1854
Presentation of Credentials: September 23, 1854
Termination of Mission: Presented recall on August 10, 1858
- Envoy Extraordinary and Minister Plenipotentiary (Denmark)
- Nomination of February 25, 1856, withdrawn before the Senate acted upon it.