- Chargé d'Affaires (France)
Appointed: November 5, 1810
Termination of Mission: Superseded November 17, 1811
- Commission not of record, but enclosed with an instruction of this date. Received his commission about Feb 13, 1811; was not issued a letter of credence, but continued his official relations with the Government of France begun in Sep. 1810 as Chargé d'Affaires ad interim.
- Chargé d'Affaires (United Kingdom)
Appointed: July 27, 1811
Presentation of Credentials: November 15, 1811
- Commission (issued during a recess of the Senate) not of record, but enclosed with an instruction of Jul 27, 1811.
- Minister Plenipotentiary (Sweden)
Appointed: January 18, 1814
Presentation of Credentials: April 29, 1818
Termination of Mission: Left post. October 22, 1818
- An earlier nomination of May 29, 1813 had been rejected by the Senate. Served at the court of Sweden and Norway; resident at Stockholm.